Windows Registry Optimization
Windows Registry is the heart of your system where data related to the installed software, system settings and preferences is stored. The system often accesses the registry to collect this data, and with time registry files become fragmented, i.e. their parts are scattered all over the hard drive. As a result the system needs a lot of time to put together parts of one file that can be located far away from each other. In addition, the registry contains components left from removed programs that are totally unnecessary but take up a lot of hard drive space.
Registry errors are the main reason for slow system. However, you can easily fix the registry using specialized registry optimizer software.
PCKeeper is an advanced registry optimizer that includes the following functionality:
- - Registry cleanup and defragmentation
- - Hard drive cleanup
- - Antivirus and antispyware protection
- - Removal of useless programs
- - Startup and context menu management
- - and many other must-have tools for security, maintenance and data control
Why choose PCKeeper?
PCKeeper is not just another registry optimizer. Its main benefits are:
- - Individual registry optimizing plan created by a human expert specially for your PC
- - More than 10 must-have utilities included
- - Top awards from software experts such as Virus Bulletin
- - Integration with Microsoft Security Center
- - 24/7 support on the phone and via live chat available in the program
Get PCKeeper's advanced registry optimizer along with a bunch of other tools today and see the difference!